Archives/ Yearly Archives/ 2015
KONA will be exhibiting at RenewableUK’s 2015 Annual Conference at the ACC Liverpool 6 – 8th October 2015.
Visit KONA Stand (#171) to discover our YDOS Wind Measurement System Operating Lease Plan, whereby we own and manage the asset – you own the data.
Stop by to meet our team…
Koyelia Sirkar (Marketing Manager)
Myles Hand (Sales Manager)
Arturas Juscius (Lead Estimator)
Stephen Reilly (Managing Director)
Max Graeber (Ammonit)
To book appointments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.
EirGrid, Ireland’s state-owned electric power transmission operator, have published requirements for met masts on wind farms.
Ireland and Northern Ireland are committed to increasing the level of renewable electricity on the power system to 40% by 2020. The EirGrid Group is leading this change and is working with all industry stakeholders to meet these renewable electricity targets.
The document issued lists the clauses in the Grid and Distribution Codes that outline the requirements for all WFPS (Wind Farm Power Stations).
Click on the link below to read the report:
KONA are Ireland’s leading supplier of met masts. Find out more here:
The IWEA Annual Conference 2015 sees the official launch of KONA Wind Development Services (KONA WDS) and our KONA Wind Measurement System – Operating Lease Plan.
What can KONA WDS do for you?
- Continuously monitor and analyse customers potential projects and existing assets
- Master the vast amount of data recorded for each data set
- Analyse, monitor, & manage the collected data
- Understand arising issues so we can advise and install confidence
- Take the necessary steps needed to optimise our service offer/ operation
- Advise our customers e.g. maximise the availability, performance, and potential energy production
The result is bankable data and a faster return on investment.
Some advantages of KONA Wind Measurement System – Operating Lease Plan:
- We own and operate the asset – you own the data
- Free up capital – eliminate depreciation
- Fully inclusive system from survey to MCP report
- Simple finance structure – monthly payments for data delivery
- Superior performance for less investment
Find us at IWEA Stand #26 IWEA Annual Conference, Dublin 25th-26th March 2015