Experience & Safety
KONA – reaching new heights in mast safety.
Due to the nature of our business and the environment we work in, KONA are committed to continuous investment in our Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety procedures, training and certification.
For over 34 years we have led innovation and development in mast erecting techniques and procedures many of which have been adopted by competitors.
- All personnel trained & certified.
- Sea Survival trained, certified & equipped.
- Helicopter, Crane, Musteg, Unimog, Bogmaster, Argocat, Hagglund experienced.
- All works full time supervised by IOSH certified Managers.
- All sites fully controlled – H&S and Environmental.
- Certified loads cells for “pull testing” ground anchors.
- Certified remote winching system.
- Certified hauling system.
- Certified derrick system for tubular masts.
- Full unlimited height EL, PL and Contractors All Risks insurances.
- Certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Achilles verified company.
- SLX Masts & Towers are CE Marking certified to EN1090-12:2009+A1:2011.