Archives/ Yearly Archives/ 2015
The IWEA Annual Conference 2015 sees the official launch of KONA Wind Development Services (KONA WDS) and our KONA Wind Measurement System – Operating Lease Plan.
What can KONA WDS do for you?
- Continuously monitor and analyse customers potential projects and existing assets
- Master the vast amount of data recorded for each data set
- Analyse, monitor, & manage the collected data
- Understand arising issues so we can advise and install confidence
- Take the necessary steps needed to optimise our service offer/ operation
- Advise our customers e.g. maximise the availability, performance, and potential energy production
The result is bankable data and a faster return on investment.
Some advantages of KONA Wind Measurement System – Operating Lease Plan:
- We own and operate the asset – you own the data
- Free up capital – eliminate depreciation
- Fully inclusive system from survey to MCP report
- Simple finance structure – monthly payments for data delivery
- Superior performance for less investment
Find us at IWEA Stand #26 IWEA Annual Conference, Dublin 25th-26th March 2015
KONA are delighted to announce our three-year partnership with Renewable World, the registered charity who are tackling poverty through renewable energy.
KONA have pledged a donation with every order won to March 2017 which is estimated to raise £50,000 for the provision of affordable renewable energy services to improve Health, Nutrition, Sanitation, Education, Training, and Incomes in the developing world.
“Renewable World deserve the industry’s full support as they leverage funds, expertise, and resources from the global renewable energy industry to tackle poverty through renewable energy in poor, remote, and off-grid communities”, says Michael Martyn KONA CEO.
“I am delighted that Michael and the team at KONA will be supporting Renewable World over the next three years”, says Marie Hounslow, Head of Fundraising for Renewable World. “Renewable energy companies like KONA can make a huge difference to those living in desperate poverty in places like Kenya, Nicaragua, and Nepal.”
More information on Renewable World here.
Image shows: Jeremy Taylor of Renewable World, Michael Martyn KONA CEO and Marie Hounslow of Renewable World.